Your Ad Here
Welcome to the site!!
Be sure to sign up for our Daily NHL 11 Tips

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Winning in NHL 11's HUT

Winning in HUT has very little to do with superstar snipers and maxed out goaltenders. The beauty of HUT is that you get to make your own team, to tailor it to your style of play.

In NHL 10, I loved the San Jose Sharks because their scoring line (Heatly, Thorton, Marleau) are all left-handed, and I deke and score better with left-handed players.

I also create a lot of my goals by forming passing plays on the rush then driving to the net, as opposed to offensive zone setups. So speed and hands are what's most important to me.

Same with my D-men, I try not to charge after forwards and put on a big check. I play more positional defense and poke-check. Don't need huge guys there either, I'd prefer them to be fast. Furthermore, I don't need a lot of high priced OFD's because I don't do a lot of work from the point.

Bottom line, pick your players based on your play style - not their overall rating.

1 comment:

rkoo85 said...

are your player type sniper and tell me your wrist shot power and more pleaseee